A Non-Smoking & Tobacco Free Facility
Smoking on library property is prohibited.
Food & Drink
Patrons may not eat in the library except during special events. Beverages are prohibited in the computer lab.
Cell Phone Etiquette
Please silence cell phones when in the library.
Pets & Animals
Only service animals are permitted in the library.
Prohibited User Behavior
1. Defacing or mutilation of any library property or materials.
2. Sleeping in the library.
3. Patrons should be properly clothed at all times, including shirt and shoes.
4. Wet clothing is not allowed in the library.
5. Public restrooms are for library patrons only and are not to be used for bathing or changing of clothes.
6. Soliciting is not allowed on library premises.
7. Loitering is not recommended on library property. Please utilize library resources.
8. Conversation that is above an acceptable noise level or is disturbing to other patrons or library staff is prohibited.
9. Disrespectful behavior is not permitted.
10. Littering is not permitted on library premises.
11. Horseplay, game playing or running is not permitted on library premises.
12. The library phone is for library use only.
13. Anyone over the age of 15 is not allowed on the Children/Junior's Internet Computers without Library Staff permission.
Children's Use of the Library
1. Anyone under the age of 15 is not allowed on the Adult Internet Computers.
2 Parents/Guardians are responsible for transportation of unaccompanied children age 2. and under at time of library closing. The Gravette Police Department will be called if unaccompanied children are left on library premises at time of closing.
2020 FEE SCHEDULE
We're Going Fine Free!
The Gravette Public Library is a fine free library.
What does this mean?
Fines are not imposed on overdue books and DVDs. We do ask that you return books and DVDs to the library by the due date so they are available for others to check out.
Replacement fees will apply for lost or damaged items.